Home » Resources » Downloads
Application Forms and Downloads
Before Applying for Funding Click on the following link and read both the "Purpose" and "Who may apply" sections listed under each grant opportunity:
Proposal due date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 by 11:59 pm
Required Application Rules:
1.Proposals must be submitted on-line. Please note that the applicant is responsible for completeness and accuracy of the material contained in the proposal. Any deviation from the stated rules and requirements will result in disqualification of the applicant.
2. Each award category is judged separately based on published criteria. However, the NASA WVSGC/WV EPSCoR Board will review all submitted proposals and consider each proposal's total scores, combined with other considerations, in reaching a final award decision.
3. Each PI may submit no more than one proposal per category.
4. Proposers must be very clear about the goals and objectives (what they propose to do) and the methodology to achieve those goals and objectives (how they plan to execute the project).
5. NASA Space Grant funds may directly benefit U.S. Citizens only. By accepting an award, the PI is acknowledging that he/she meets the citizenship requirement.
6. Indirect charges are prohibited and the waiver of such charges may not be included as a component of the required cost share
7. The use of NASA funds for foreign travel and purchase of equipment is prohibited.
For electronic submissions click here: https://spacegrant.net/proposals/wv/
Click on tabs to download appropriate application forms:
|Some documents require your PC to have Adobe Reader.
Please download and install Adobe Reader for free.